Converting your First Horizon Bank statement to Excel can be a helpful way to manage your finances, analyze your spending habits, and create budgets. With its extensive spreadsheet features, Excel can assist you in organizing and manipulating data. However, how to convert bank statements from PDF to Excel or CSV format? Keep reading this guide to discover the best way.
Download the Statement From First Horizon Bank
Option 1: Use Internet Banking to Download Your Statement
Proceed as follows:
- Log in to First Horizon online banking.
- Press the icon for accounts and statements. The screen will grow to show account data.
- To view an account, click on it.
- Select More to see further account information.
- To view the available monthly statements, click Statements.
- Select the date for the statements you wish to view.
- A new window will open with a PDF copy.
- Finally, download your PDF file.
Option 2: Use the First Horizon Bank App to Download Your Statement
You need to know that the PDF bank statement is also available using the mobile app.
- Log in to the First Horizon mobile app.
- Tap accounts and statements.
- Tap on the account for which you need the statements.
- Select the date for the statement you wish to view.
- Now, you can see the PDF viewer.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- Scroll down and select Print or Download the PDF file.
Convert Your PDF to Excel
Users can convert PDF bank statements to Excel in a few different ways. One option is a manual conversion, which takes longer and provides uncertain results. This can be tiresome and a terrible investment of your precious time and energy.
A more productive approach aligned with a busy schedule is to use online software for an automatic conversion.
The Bank Statement PDF Converter tool can handle the statements and convert them into CSV or Excel, which will improve process efficiency and save you hours of work.
Don’t worry about expensive prices because one of the best advantages of the platform is that you can sign up for a free trial or use a free account.
- Step 1: Get an account on Bank Statement PDF Converter
- Step 2: Go to the home page and click “Upload Document.”
- Step 3: After the document has been uploaded, click “Start Analysis”. It will usually take a few seconds.
Download Your Excel File (.CSV)
Click on the uploaded document link to access the results.
After BankStatementPDFconverter completes the analysis, it will convert the data it thinks is in table format.
Your bank statement to PDF conversion is ready, and you can download the Excel or CSV file.
Clean up the Data
After the automatic conversion of your statement, you may need to customize your balance. Why? Our online converter grants accuracy. However, the result will depend on your bank’s statement template.
After conversion, verify that your transaction data has the layout you require to control your finances. Some elements you want to check after conversion are the following:
- Verify the date format. Unlike other banks, your First Horizon bank statement includes the year of the transaction.
- Add the currency symbol. If you are operating in multiple currencies, this is a step you don’t want to miss.
- Make sure you keep your sensible information safe. You can password-protect your Excel file by following these simple steps.
- Open your Excel file.
- Go to the “File” tab at the top-left corner of your Excel window.
- Then go to “Info” in the left-hand menu.
- In the “Protect Workbook” section, select “Encrypt with Password.”
- Set up your password and click “OK.”
- Confirm the password in the “Reenter Password” box and click “OK.”
If you have the correct tools, converting the PDF First Horizon Bank statement to an Excel or a CSV is rather easy. You can get a 99% accurate conversion using BankStatementPDFconverter. It features an exact conversion rate and a free tier for you to test the capabilities of our software before investing.